Ever needed an electrician but not sure who to call? Maybe you’ve had a negative experience with low quality work, unreliability, trades that don’t return calls, unwillingness to help with complex electrical issues, or even just plain rudeness.
When it comes to electrical and technical problems, you want to make the right decision in engaging a quality, professional electrician. Regardless of whether the issue is major or minor, the standard and quality of the work carried out can affect your family’s safety, long term durability, and required results.
Electrical work that is rushed, unskilled, inexperienced or below standard can be the cause of cascading problems in the future, costing you more time and money. Not to mention the potential that unsafe electrical installations can be a dangerous hazard to your home. With this in mind, what factors should you consider when choosing a skilled electrician for the job?
- Qualifications and Licensing: Are they fully licensed, insured, and hold the required qualifications? Do they comply with WHS standards and have QA checklists?
- Experience & Skill: How many years have they been in business? What jobs and clients have they done – both residential and commercial?
- Equipment & Technology: Are they fully equipped to perform a range of professional services? Do they know the constantly evolving technology such as smart home automation?
- Reputation & History: Do they have good reviews on social media or positive testimonies? What do other customers have to say about their services and quality of work?
Research your local electrical services with these factors in mind, and make a shortlist of businesses that you can turn to when you need help with electrical work. It is also handy to be aware of the available professionals in your local area should you come across unexpected power outages or emergencies.
SEAA Solution is an electrical company based in the Northern Beaches area of Sydney. We perform a wide range of quality and professional electrical work as well as audio visual, security and new technologies such as smart home automation installations.
If you’re looking for a quality electrician, you’ve come to right place. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and our highly skilled and experienced team. SEAA Solution stands apart with our commitment to:
- Taking on jobs and executing them with pride, punctuality, and reliability
- Carrying out projects on time, on budget, clearly documented and of high quality
- Ensure safe working practices by following our WHS systems
- Maintaining all plant, equipment and tools to a high standard
- Communicating with our clients to ensure transparency and planning
- Undertaking quality assurance inspections and checklists